From 1st April 2015 the NHS has asked us to make sure that all of our patients have a "named accountable GP"
What does a "named accountable GP" mean?
Your "named GP" will ensure that we work with other health & care providers to deliver a health and care package that meets your needs.
What your "Named accountable GP" can't do
Your "named GP" can't be:
- Available all of the time - so other GPs / clinicians will continue to support you.
- Legally responsible for the support that you receive from other health & care professionals.
What do you need to do?
- You can continue to consult with any GP or other clinician
- If you'd like to know who your "named GP" is - please ask at reception or email the surgery on NWSCCG.email@example.com
- If you would like to have a different "named GP" - just let us know and we will try to meet your preference (this may not always be possible - but if it isn't we will explain why).