Accessing your medical records currently enables you to view your:
- repeat medications
- test results
You can view your medical records via the patient access website if you have already registered for EMIS on-line access.
This is the same website that allows you to book appointments and request repeat medication.
If you wish to register for patient access please present to reception with photo ID.
On reaching the age of 16 children can register for their own unique 'pin' so that they can access the full range of on-line services including viewing their medical records and test results.
If you have any concerns or queries about information on your medical record please email the surgery at NWSCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that information may not be complete as data shown will be only that on your computerised record and sometimes only since your registration with Sunny Meed.
Please book a phone consultation with a member of the clinical team if you would like to discuss any of your results further.
Next Of Kin
Please help us to update your records by returning a Next of Kin Form which can be downloaded from CLICKING THE IMAGE BELOW or COLLECTED from Sunny Meed or Goldsworth Park reception
At the same time you can authorise us to discuss your medical record with a specified person in case you are unable to contact us yourself or you wish them to act as your advocate.
NAMED ACCOUNTABLE GP
|From 1st April 2015 the NHS has asked us to make sure that all of our patients have a "named accountable GP"|
|What does a "named accountable GP" mean?||Your "named GP" will ensure that we work with other health & care providers to deliver a health and care package that meets your needs.|
|What your "Named accountable GP" can't do|
Your "named GP" can't be:
- Available all of the time - so other GPs / clinicians will continue to support you.
- Legally responsible for the support that you receive from other health & care professionals.
What do you need to do?
- You can continue to consult with any GP or other clinician
- If you'd like to know who your "named GP" is - please ask at reception or email the surgery on NWSCCG.email@example.com
- If you would like to have a different "named GP" - just let us know and we will try to meet your preference (this may not always be possible - but if it isn't we will explain why).