- What is Asthma?
- If you have ASTHMA we invite you for a clinical review in your birthday month - please complete the asthma annual review form and submit.
- You will be invited into clinic if any symptoms suggest need for a face to face consultation or phoned to discuss any ongoing concerns or queries.
- Another useful tool for checking Asthma control is:
Asthma Control Test
- Click HERE to find out more about asthma inhalers
for all children (over 1yr) and young people
More information about BREATHING and LUNG FUNCTION TESTS:
INHALERS - ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THEM?
Improve your inhaler technique in three minutes!
Watch these short videos to learn how to use your inhaler properly and better manage your respiratory symptoms by clicking HERE
If your respiratory symptoms are deteriorating or you have any concerns, please make an appointment to see either a practice nurse or GP.
Although Nipa Patel, clinical pharmacist, is surgery lead for respiratory care, all practice nurses undertake respiratory reviews.
|DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR FLU VACCINE THIS AUTUMN - we have Saturday clinics at Sunny Meed - dates will be advertised in September|
- HAYFEVER advice can be found by clicking on either of these links:
We would advise that it is usual for all antihistamines to be purchased 'over the counter' directly from a pharmacist (in line with CCG prescribing guidelines).
- ANAPHYLAXIS advice can be found by clicking on:
We recommend that all patients become familiar (or refresh their knowledge) with using adrenaline 'auto injectors' (eg. epipen, jext) by watching the videos below.
Patients prescribed auto-injectors are invited in annually for review.
Please find below a link to the North West Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group patient leaflet that all our patients must read before attending to have their ear/s checked or irrigated.
NWS CCG Patient leaflet on Earwax
Upon either following the advice from your doctor or after administering the various preparations book an appointment with our Healthcare Assistant to have your ear/s checked and potentially irrigated.
If booking online for one ear please book a single 10 minute slot with our Healthcare Assistant, if booking online for both ears please book a double 20 minute slot with our Healthcare Assistant.
You must read this leaflet before going ahead with any treatment or check. We will ask at your appointment if this has taken place.