New Patient Registration
WE WELCOME NEW NHS PATIENTS
To register with Sunny Meed Surgery you no longer need to be resident within our practice boundary although we are unfortunately unable to undertake home visits for patients that are living outside our practice boundary.
REGISTRATION FORMS - can be downloaded or requested from reception at Sunny Meed reception (or at Goldsworth Park our branch surgery). Please bring them to reception - documents including photo ID are helpful.
click HERE to download an adult
(16yr and over) WELCOME PACK
click HERE for the under 5yr
click HERE for the 5-15yr WELCOME PACK
All registration and re-registration forms need to have attached a GMS1 (purple) form:
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:
For all children/young adults (under 16 years of age) photo ID of the adult with parental responsibility who completing the registration forms will be required.
Please also let a member of the reception team know if you require any ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION provided in the form of LARGE print or access to interpreter or translation service.
For a printable version of some of the main information available on the website please click here.
We would be grateful if completion of the registration process could be done during the surgery's core working hours:
- 08.00-18.30hr (Monday-Friday)
- Monday/Tuesday 08.00-18.30hr
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 08.00-12.30h
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration.
Please contact reception for further information.
To access on-line services you will need to activate your given 'PIN' as soon as possible after registration giving you access to:
- making/cancelling appointments
- viewing medical records
- viewing results
- requesting repeat prescriptions
All new patients are invited to make a health check with a member of the healthcare team to ensure that any required or screening tests are up to date and that we have an accurate note of any repeat medication you may be taking.
What is your 'named accountable GP':
Your 'named GP' is the GP who will ensure that we work with other health and care providers to deliver a health and care package that meets your needs.
Things to know about your 'named GP':
- You can consult with any of our GPs or other clinicians - not just your 'named GP'
- Your 'named GP' can't be available all of the time (they have families too!) - so other GPs and clinicians will support you too
- If you would like to have a different 'named GP' to the one that we allocate to you - just let us know and we will try to meet your preference. If this is not possible - we will let tell you that we can't and will explain the reasons why
- Your 'named GP' is not legally responsible for the support you receive from other health and care professionals
Changes to Personal Details
Please inform us as soon as possible of any changes to your name, address and/or contact details including mobile number and e-mail address.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services